"Anne, thank you so very much for your support and wisdom with pregnancy, birth, babies and post-baby! You were extremely helpful, especially with my challenges at the hospital and breastfeeding. Best to you and your business. Please keep in touch!" - Heather in Stillwater, MN - Help with reimbursement from HSA, FSA and Health Insurances Email Anne About Support I look forward to meeting you. Many Blessings, Anne
Click here for more info on our website:
Labor and Postpartum Doulas in San Antonio
Over 15 years of loving service in Minneapolis,
now currently booking with San Antonio, Texas families!
"I don't know what we would have done without Tranquil Seasons. We came home from the hospital already sleep-deprived, exhausted, and emotional. Our doula tactfully and sensitively helped us to establish a "new normal". She was incredibly professional, while at the same time very warm and loving toward our baby, and nurturing toward my wife. She showed us not only how to get through the challenging first weeks of our baby's life, but also how to become the best parents we could be. "
- Dr. and Mrs. Kelkar Minneapolis, MN
- Current Background Checks
- Loads of references, who are happy to speak to you
- Personal, No-Obligation Interviews
- Needs Assessment and Care Plans done by an experienced Doula Trainer to help you pinpoint your needs and the areas where your doula will have the greatest impact.
- 24/7 availability, for placement in your home.
- Competitive rates for exceptionally skilled care givers.
- Individualized Care Packages
- Private and Confidential Service
- Use it as a Tax Write Off
- Use or Purchase Gift Certificates and/or Coupons
- Experienced, Sensitive and Culturally Respectful
Find us on:
- Help with reimbursement from HSA, FSA and Health Insurances
Email Anne About Support
I look forward to meeting you.
Many Blessings, Anne
More About Anne Wright-Johnson
- Current Director of MaternityWise, International Training and Certification Program for Labor and Postpartum Doulas. Anne has had the pleasure of leading trainings in several different countries around the world.
- Owner of Tranquil Seasons, conducts all initial interviews, and enjoys serving families in their homes as a Certified Postpartum Doula. Anne also provides Lactation/Breastfeeding Support, Antenatal/Pregnancy as well as Labor and Birth Doula care. She will also do in-person consultations for families just needing advice.
- Daughter of a multi-generational military family on both sides, and now mother of 5, with three hospital, two home births. Student of traditional midwifery. Certified Labor and Birth Doula, Certified Postpartum Doula, Certified Doula Trainer, CPR certified and has taught childbirth preparation classes as well as Newborn Care classes through Community Ed across Minnesota.
- Anne has been serving families for over 15 years and has cared for over 100 babies and their families through pregnancy, birth and postpartum. She is particularly good with mothers who need sleep, encouragement and a clean house, as well as difficult to soothe babies and sleep adjustments. She works day and overnight shifts.
- Anne has experience serving families with kosher households, the joys of adoption, single parenting, cesarean complications, infant death, breastfeeding difficulties, re-lactation, postpartum mood disorders including anxiety, depression and post-traumatic stress, special needs babies, multiples, preemies, attachment parenting, schedule adherence, GERD, colic, sleep disturbances, "sleep training", homebirth and more. Nothing could suprise her.
- Anne also understands the needs of and enjoys serving high-profile families. She has served as well as trained many doulas who care for families who appreciate a special level of discrete support.
"Professional and nurturing, you gave above and beyond excellent care (to my wife and daughter)."
- Family in Minneapolis, MN
"We sought out overnight baby nurses and you gave us so much more. Thank you!"
- Hedberg Family in Stillwater, MN
Fun Facts about Anne:
1. Her favorite color is Yellow
2. Her Grandfather's Grandmother was John Quincy Adams' cousin
3. Her favorite movie is Pride & Prejudice
4. She LOVES strong coffee
5. The things she misses most about Minneapolis?
Her loved ones, friends and Lakewinds Health Food Store! ha ha